Name: | DOB: | MRN: | PCP:

Transgender Clinic Request

If you are under 19, you will need to have a parent or guardian involved in your care to be seen at our clinic. Also, you will need a letter of support from a therapist before we can start cross-sex hormone therapy (under 19 only).

Request an appointment or ask a question

Please fill out the form below to request an appointment or ask a question.

Have you been on hormones before?
Are you seeing a therapist / counselor?